Sunday, July 6, 2014

...

I wish I had energy to write about the weekend, because it was SO GREAT.

I'm completely spent in every way.

Would anyone like to finish these two grad classes for me?  They're supposed to be done by the end of the week and I have no idea how it will be possible...I feel like I have mountains of work to do before I can say they are done.

It's the same feeling you always have if you're cast in a musical and it's two weeks before you open the show.  A feeling that pulling it all together will be downright impossible with the time you have left.

And any wasted time at all makes you feel super-guilt ridden.

Like in the 2 minutes I've been on my blogger site, I could have been typing more of the paper that is due on Tuesday.

blah.

So, goodnight.


(one year ago, at picture night for "The Sound of Music")
(I was Maria)
(It was the best time ever)

Goodnight again.
Love, Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment