Whoa, where am I?
I didn't forget about this space, I promise. Life took off in a few different directions and I simply just didn't write. And that's okay! Because here I am, more than two years since I've written -- older, wiser, busier, and still loving the Little Kirby World.
A brief update on the important things, as if you didn't already know all of these (thank you social media)...
Since January of 2016:
- We celebrated Jude's second and third birthdays -- coming up on FOUR! WHAT?!
- We watched (and Tom coached) the Mohawk girls play all the way to the state championship in 2016, which they WON!
- We saw the Chicago Cubs win the World Series in 2016 (Tom says it was the best year in life for sports)
- We have kept the schedule busy and fun for Betty and the Gents, and for mine and Tom's acoustic duo shows as well
- I picked up a part-time position as a worship leader and director of contemporary worship at Trinity Church
- We welcomed sweet baby James into the family on April 5, 2017!!
It's been busy and fun, and FAST. Just so fast.
I am bringing the blog back to life in hopes that I will KEEP writing and sharing, even when I feel like I don't have time. It's worth a little time spent so I can look back and keep memories fresh.
In order for you can keep me accountable, here is my blog to-do list. I numbered them but have no intention of writing these in that, or any, order.
1. Jamie's birth story
3. Friendship: a series
4. Let's Drink Wine and Eat Things
Thanks for reading (again) and much love to you all!